Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome...

This is MY blog. That means it is my opinion. And yes, I know you have your own opinion...if you want to read YOUR opinion, get your own blog. Also, I swear a lot. A whole fucking bunch, as a matter of fact, so if you are easily offended, get the fuck out now, and don't come back. I am a born and raised, bleed black and orange Flyers fan. If you don't know what that is, you are going to be lost an awful lot, but at least you aren't a Rangers fan. Or a Penguins fan, so you are allowed here. Again, I am a Flyers fan, so I will make nasty comments about Cindy Crosby, and his band of merry men, so again, if that is going to bother you, buh-bye. Rule #1:Thou shalt not blaspheme the Flyers.



I am also TOTALLY obsessed with Kenny Chesney. I adore him, his voice makes me weak in the knees, and we would be married if he did not seem to prefer 23 year old blondes who weigh less than my cat. And a Republican. Seriously Kenny?? George Bush? Oh, and if my husband would forgive the whole bigamy thing. Anyway, I digress. I know he's bald, I know he's short...and I don't care. Rule #2: Thou shalt not blaspheme the Chesney.



Ok, those are the ground rules. So, now, a moment about the title. Shit pisses me off...all the time. And when it does, I look at my 24 pound cat, who is usually in my office with me, and say "Seriously?". Yeah, he doesn't ever answer, except with that "I don't give a rat's ass" look that all cats have, but he does understand me. I wish management at my work knew that "Seriously?" means I think you, or what have done or said, has led me to believe that you are a fucking moron. Anyway, I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I really have to get this off my chest...

An Open Letter to the 12 Stupidest People in The State of Florida, AKA the Casey Anthony Jury

Seriously? You needed to know HOW that baby died? I don't give a fuck how she died. her mother KNEW SHE WAS DEAD, ROTTING IN A SWAMP, AND WAS PARTYING WITH HER BOYFRIEND!!!! And got a Bella Vita TAT!!!! Any rational human being with two brain cells to rub together could do the math on that one...dead baby+mom who doesn't give a fuck=mom who killed her baby. Please go the electric chair. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, go straight to HELL, with a quick stop in the electric chair.

OK, I feel better. So does the cat. It's time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment