Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have to turn my back on you now.

Wow, I never thought I would go all Paul Sorvino from Goodfellas on any former Flyer, but first we had Ville Leino, saying that Buffalo deserved to win the series last year, and now we have Carbomb fucking running his mouth. 
From an interview in a Chicago newspaper:

Is the Philly media as tough as they say it is?
Dan Carcillo:Yeah. It’s ridiculous. . . . If you lose, people look for excuses, and they nitpick. They make stories out of nothing. It’s unfortunate. That’s just the way it is. It’s kind of their culture. People are kind of outspoken and rude.
Seriously? We are "rude"? You have got to be kidding me, Carcillo. This is the same guy who tweeted about, how to put this, getting digital on a first date. Rude? It would be rude to point out how many penalties you took that cost the Flyers...it would be rude to point out that you are too immature to control your temper, you little cretin.You are soon going to appreciate our kind of "culture" because you will no longer be cheered by the most loyal, passionate fans in hockey, you over-priced, under developed goon. I don't believe ANY Flyers fan ever looked for, or wanted an excuse. All we wanted, was 100%, balls to the wall, leave it all on the ice hockey. I have been a Flyers fan, and a HOCKEY fan all my life, and I have seen many Flyers come, and many Flyers go. I regretted many of the departures...Rick Tocchet, Rod Brind'Amour, Éric Desjardins, and John LeClair, to name a few. Guys that wore the orange and black proudly, because they understood the tradition, the loyalty, and the passion the Flyer's crest represents. Yes, I regret many trades...many players let go. You, Dan Carcillo, and Ville Leino, are not amongst the players I regret leaving the Flyers. I once cheered you, and defended you as I would my own child. I understand fully all about moving on, but I can not understand why these two, along with Nick Zherdev, feel the need to trash the Flyers organization, and it's fans. Gentlemen, you obviously never had a fucking clue what it meant to be a Flyer, and play in front of the most passionate fans on the earth. I am done with all three of you...
You are dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment